Wostmann Associates, Inc., is a leading Alaska-based IT consulting firm serving government and business customers for more than 30 years. We provide systems integration, software engineering and development, business systems analysis, reporting and analytics, project management and cyber security consulting. We hire experienced professionals with a record of successful projects who possess a balance of technical, people, and consulting skills. Our work is primarily project-based where we are embedded with customer teams to enhance system integration, applications, and user experience. We are looking for someone to join our Juneau team as a Software Architect/Engineer and Developer/Analyst. Competitive compensation and benefits are available for this position.
- Provide an overall architectural framework for application development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Perform complex architectural design and development to integrate new applications with the existing environment.
- Works with the client and other contractors, as required, to ensure changes in the client environment are not negatively affected through new applications, features, and modifications.
- Responsible for systems analysis, UX design, software design, development, testing and deployment recommendations. Translates system requirements into technical designs.
- Lead and participate in projects of various sizes.
- Work primarily in Juneau but may work with remote project participants