Wostmann and Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm with offices in Juneau and Anchorage, Alaska and remote staff in the Contiguous United States. We provide software engineering, technology integration, system analysis, project management, quality assurance and information security services. For more than three decades, we have served state and federal agencies and private sector clients. We provide practical results for our customers through the informed use of information technology and a solid understanding of business needs, culture and technical environment. Primary responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of project management and leadership; scoping, requirements and workplans and actively managing tasks, coaching staff, identifying, and resolving issues, and handling various forms of communication.
- Develop plans and manage iterative development cycles, system testing, user training and system support.
- Facilitate work sessions to elicit requirements, understand needs and priorities of the customer, and help determine an appropriate scope and approach to a project.
- Develop business and system requirements, research alternative solutions, and make recommendations based on client needs and professional experience.
- Lead and participate on projects of various size and complexity.
- Support new business development opportunities.