Wostmann and Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm with offices in Juneau and Anchorage, Alaska and remote staff in the Contiguous United States. We provide software engineering, technology integration, system analysis, project management, quality assurance and information security services. For more than three decades, we have served state and federal agencies and private sector clients. We provide practical results for our customers through the informed use of information technology and a solid understanding of business needs, culture and technical environment. Primary responsibilities:
- Analyze business processes, propose improvements and new processes, identifying hassle points and options to resolve.
- Elicit and develop business and system requirements, research alternative solutions, and make recommendations based on client needs and professional experience.
- Facilitate work sessions, understand needs and priorities of the customer, and help determine an appropriate scope and approach to a project.
- Research, analyze, recommend software and system changes or solutions.
- Participate and/or lead projects of various size and complexity.